Available for only a few months each year, Linnea’s Lights Limited Edition candles help create a seasonal ambiance from fall through the end of the holiday season.
Autumn Limited Edition Scents
1. As the leaves change color and fall slowly to the ground, we tend to move away from bright, sparkling notes that we enjoyed throughout the hot summer months. With just a touch of amber blended with cedar and leather accords, the Linnea’s Lights Hearth candle is not your girly, pumpkin-spice sipping autumn candle. This is the George Clooney of autumn candles. Sexy, smoky, and masculine. Now that Clooney is hitched, help your favorite single guy claim the role of quintessential bachelor by filling the air of his pad with this bold and strapping scent.
2. Now if you are that pumpkin-spice slugging, tall boots and cozy sweater wearing gal who loves everything pumpkin, Linnea’s Lights Pumpkin candle is the perfect blend of natural pumpkin scent with a hint of spice for a warm, cozy fragrance. This candle is like burning the best of your Pumpkin Pinterest board in one sweet, spicy jar of pumpkin heaven.
Holiday and Winter Limited Edition Scents
3. Pomegranate, cranberry, clove, and cinnamon blend together in the majestic Linnea’s Lights Holiday Spice candle. I would burn this candle on those cold, quiet winter mornings when you are wrapping gifts, decorating, and remembering holidays past. This scent captures the memory of cinnamon cookies and berry tarts baking in the oven before your guests arrive. To me, this candle smells like the anticipation of a warm, loving, family gathering.
4. Before having a child and dog to clean up after, I insisted upon a real Christmas tree. Now I am all about artificial trees because I am not a fan of creating additional messes to clean up. While I do not miss the sap or tracking pine needles through the home, I have to admit that I miss the scent of a real pine tree. It just doesn’t feel like Christmas without that fresh, crisp scent. Linnea’s Lights Forest Fir candle is my solution. This candle has a fantastic throw that fills my entire first floor with the smell of a freshly cut Frasier fir.
5. Featured in Martha Stewart Living, Linnea’s Lights Winter candle is a huge hit for the holidays. Whether you are gifting this candle, or lighting it up to create a festive ambiance for your own holiday gatherings, this refreshing blend of evergreen, mint, and berry will keep your home smelling like happy holidays all winter long.
Will you be giving candles as gifts this year? I find that Pumpkin, Holiday Spice, and Forest Fir are perennial people pleasers. These three will certainly be unwrapped by my loved ones this holiday season. Which of these are you most likely to gift? Which will you be keeping for yourself?
header photo credit: Brenda Gottsabend/Creative Commons